Dan Bollinger

Default Color: whether you want to know about it or not. (really long reply)

I had no intention of cramming my religion down anyone's throat or
flaunting it publicly. Sorry if my comments offended.

Barry

Barry, Good to hear that. And, I wasn't offended, so no apology is
necessary. My post was a practical one. Newsgroups go off topic on a
regular basis, and usually there is no harm. Some implode and never recover.
This is usually after a bout of OT religious or political discussion. RCW is
too valuable to me to loose. Hence, my shouts of "Off Topic!" Religion and
politics are two subjects best not disussed at the dinner table or in
newsgroups. imho, Dan