Dave Peebles

Default Color: whether you want to know about it or not. (really long)

Hello Arch,

I took it in the intended spirit, I am a sinner in the use of texturing and
coloring. My shame will be everlasting. I am sure that I have committed a
mortal sin by covering up something that God has created. But.... I think
that God had a hand in most of the dyes that I use too.

No Rules for me, but I am naturally unruly by choice.

Please keep posting Arch,
Yours are some of my favorites!!!!

Dave

David Peebles
Lyons, Ohio
Revolutions Woodturning
www.bowlturner.com

"Arch" wrote in message
I tried to post a light-hearted elementary primer about color as I have
tried to do previously about three phase electric power, cutting angles,
musings of a COC etc. Too often what I think and what I write are not
the same. Andi is gracious and forgiving, but I want to make it clear
that I admire her talent for beautiful art even more than her expert
turning ability. That goes for all the many others of you who make
lovely colored wood art. Arch

Fortiter,