Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Kevin Aylward[_4_] Kevin Aylward[_4_] is offline

Default Interesting First Cut at Spice Modeling of TLP191B

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
.. .

Interesting First Cut at Spice Modeling of TLP191B...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/TLP191B_2014-04-06.pdf

Tanh very useful. However... I haven't run your model, but it looks like
you have omitted input diode modelling. The clue is that I don't see any
Diode model with N !=1

I did this model for a H11FXM opto a while back. Matches DC curves very
well.

..SUBCKT h11fxm_XN 1 2 3 4
*
B1 3 4 i=0.04*tanh(20*V(3,4))*I(V1)
D1 1 5 DMod
V1 5 2 DC 0
c1 3 4 10p
c2 1 3 0.2p
c3 2 4 0.2p
..model DMod D(is=1p Rs=3 CJO=50p Tt=10n Bv=50 Ibv=0 N=2.15)
..ENDS

http://www.kevinaylward.co.uk/ee/misc/H11FXM.png

Kevin Aylward B.Sc.

www.anasoft.co.uk