Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
dave dave is offline

Default Would you file an FTC or FCC complaint for Android T-Mobile ROMlies?

On 04/07/2014 06:31 AM, Aled Griffiths wrote:
On Mon, 07 Apr 2014 05:29:08 -0700, dave scrit:

Files are portable, apps are not. That is also standard.

Except in Android 2.x and in 4.3 and above.
Otherwise true.

OK. I am using the free XP file manager you download from Samsung on my
only Windows device, a netbook with failing buttons. I don't even know
why I'd try to remove an ap. What for? I'm just glad I can drag and drop
songs and pictures. Or preload them onto the detachable memory..

Why does Android tell me they can't play .flac or .wav when they
actually can? In fact they tell you to transcode down before loading.
WTF? Almost all my files are from CDs and are lossless. Memory is cheap,
hearing is not. I do not store RAW photos. There are limits to my
self-indulgence.