Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.legal,alt.home.repair
Poutnik Poutnik is offline

Default How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptive advertising

Danny D. posted Sun, 6 Apr 2014 18:29:36 +0000 (UTC)

Depending on your OS, you probably have far less space available
for apps on that phone than the 1.13GB indicates. For examnple,
on my LG Optimus L9 (P769), the Android 4.1.2 OS indicates there
is 1.8 GB, but, in reality, there is only half that, at 600MB.

I have read somewhere Android internally divides internal storage into
2 regions, and none of them can use all of free space.

Then it depends, what region spends its free space sooner.

--
Poutnik

There is a good reason, why writers/directors do not repeat
all previous pages/episodes at the start of current one.