Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.legal,alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptiveadvertising

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 08:41:13 -0700, trader_4 wrote:

One problem with having that number available is that I'm sure
it constantly changes with software loads, bug fixes, etc.

I must agree.

So maybe I should ask the FCC/FTC mandate that they state
a minimum amount of usable memory to the consumer?

For example, like they do on potato chip bags or boxes
of cereal or mass-produced items in bulk.

Something akin to:
"Contains at least 600MB of available internal memory"