Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.legal,alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptiveadvertising

On Sun, 06 Apr 2014 08:41:13 -0700, trader_4 wrote:

They tell you that the PC has 6GB of RAM, 1TB of hard drive, not
how much is free and available for either storing or running apps.

We all agree on that, but we also must agree that PC operating
systems and pre-installed apps take up roughly around 100MB of
that 1TB hard disk, and so it's not in the same league as an
Android OS and apps that take up 3.6GB of a 4GB ROM.