Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.legal,alt.home.repair
Poutnik Poutnik is offline

Default How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptive advertising

Danny D. posted Sun, 6 Apr 2014 15:24:10 +0000 (UTC)

All I'm asking is for T-Mobile to tell the truth in its
advertising.

If they told the truth, they'd never sell the phone, but,
they should still tell the truth. Every time I call them,
they tell me it's a 4GB phone that can be added to with a
32GB sdcard (which is a bold-faced lie for apps).

Well, we live in age of advertisement.
Lies became fully tolerated behaviour.
Vendors are used to say half truth at the best.

--
Poutnik

There is a good reason, why writers/directors do not repeat
all previous pages/episodes at the start of current one.