Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.legal,alt.home.repair
Poutnik Poutnik is offline

Default How to complain to the FTC and/or FCC about deceptive advertising

K Wills posted Sat, 05 Apr 2014 14:41:56 -0500

On Sat, 5 Apr 2014 18:45:02 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

In my case, I feel I was deceived by deceptive advertising on
T-Mobile LG Android phones which advertised 4GB of internal memory

How much memory did/does yours have?

Perhaps 512-1024 MB RAM.

4GB are internal flash storage, equivalent to SSD disk,
called internal memory, what is rather confusing.

Nobody reasonable would said it means free 4GB.

Neither SSD or HD with installed OS is fully free.
Fact is, PC OSs occupy less relative portion on 80 GB SDD,
than Android on 4GB.

General vendor fault is they do not say
how much is left when Android and all preinstalled apps are in place,
as it is significant drop down for 4 GB only.

--
Poutnik

There is a good reason, why writers/directors do not repeat all