Posted to alt.home.repair
H omeGu y H omeGu y is offline

Default Buying a new (well water bladder) pressure tank

On Thursday, October 14, 2010, someone with little to no posting history
to this newsgroup going by the name "millinghill" wrote:

I measured only 12psi of air in my bladder tank after it was fully
emptied of water. Should be around 28. Need to buy new pressure...

Today, a usenet baby and google-groper, going by the name
ralfehr @ gmail.com, located either in Arkansas (possibly little rock)
or Abiquiu NM, replied Millinghill's 3-year-old post by saying:

My tank leaks ... squirts out ...bladder shot ...

Congratulations Ralf Ehr!

You win the alt.home.repair Bone Head post-of-the-day award!

Bend your leaky, squirty bladder over and take your prize!