Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Interesting Simulation Problem

On Wed, 2 Apr 2014 21:01:54 -0500, "Maynard A. Philbrook Jr."
wrote:

In article ,
says...
I hope you were never involved in any life saving
applications when you were in the job force..

---
That's just suicidal thinking.

I am glad you finally fest up to something.

---
"Fest"???

Whoosh...
---

And don't bother to reiterate on the original
thread, it obviously slid under your radar.

Jamie

---
"Don't bother" obviously refers to your wish of not being held
accountable for bogus claims you've made and therefore can't
possibly back up, while your allusion to sliding under the radar is
your excuse for the imaginary "screw-up" you keep harping on not
causing a blip.

You could end your tawdry prolonging the agony of this thread by
simply pointing out Bloggs' alleged screw-up, but will you?

Of course not, since you can't.

Instead, you'd rather just keep on aimlessly typing, hoping against
hope that one day you'll be the one to have typed out the
Britannica.

John Fields