Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Locking wheel nut key lost

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:22:56 PM UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
On 01/04/2014 15:40, GB wrote:

The stupid ******s at a local well-known firm of tyre fitters have lost

the key for my wheel nuts. They put the wheel back, locked it, and kept

the key, which they cannot now find.

What is the simplest solution? Ideally, I just need a replacement key.

It's a Volvo C70 56 reg. I assume these are original Volvo spec.

Sounds like problem for the stupid ******* in question to fix for you.

--

Cheers,

John.

Lock nut for a new Audi swmbo got was missing completely. As were the floors mats, trim from the engine compartment and a fully functioning fog light switch. Selling garage couldn't give a toss. And they fitted different number plates to the front and back. Had to take it to a local main distributor who produced a box of lock nuts and matched hers.
Fisrt and last Audi. And their service was crap.