Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_17_] Frank[_17_] is offline

Default OT computers

On 3/30/2014 9:01 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Since I doubt you would, I have to wonder why you would ask a computer
related question here.

Smellest thou a rat? Three posts from Jerry, all of them in one week, two
of them way OT - recall the "are two 250mg pills = to a 500mg pill?" No
valid return address and no follow-up on the OT pill question. I'll make a
trollhunter of you yet, DerbyDad. (-:

If someone like you asked a PC question OT, it would be a different story
because you know the posters here and their expertise. A newbie posting
this would be akin to him posting a WD-40 thread or an "I hate HF" or one of
the dozen perpetual topics that are favored by the resident trolls. sigh

It's sad that some people get their kicks wasting the time, goodwill and
helpfulness of others but this has been going on for a long, long time. It
used to be Mac v. IBM in the old, churlish days of modems and bodkins.

--
Bobby G.

When ever they don't come back and enter into discussion, I suspect troll.

At least it churns the ng up as usenet is dying.