Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Locking wheel nut key lost

"Tim+" wrote in message
"Dave Liquorice" wrote:
On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:56:26 +0100, Muddymike wrote:

They "lost" it they replace it. "Lost" probably means the fitter

has
a mate who had lost their key...

Or a mate that's going to nick your wheels and nice new set of tyres
next week!

That as well ...

This reminds me, must check mine is still there I had a puncture
repaired this morning, cost me 24 quid!!!!!

£14.40 last month for me.

£8 for me the other day. Worth shopping around. If you're a regular at
one
dealer they may do it free but always ask first.

I am so glad my brother is a mechanic.

He charges the general public £10 to fix a puncture - and £5 for regulars ie
for people who have their car serviced there - not people with lots of
punctures.

--
Adam