Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT computers

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:09:45 -0400, "Jerry"
wrote:

Snipped:

http://belarc.com/free_download.html

Hi Oren,

Here's some information. I did have 53 updates to download and install!
Still 3 to go. Thank you

Jerry,

A few thoughts.

Security Updates
3 missing

Update them before April 8th

29.97 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
5.88 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

You likely have a drive full of trash. A link is below to CCleaner.
(Free) It will find all the trash and clean the drive. Clean the
Registry, on some other things.

IC35L030AVV207-0 [Hard drive] (30.00 GB) -- drive 0, s/n VNVA02G1G0SRSH,
rev V21OA63A, SMART Status: Healthy 768 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory

Slot 'A0' has 256 MB
Slot 'A1' has 512 MB

You have mixed RAM in the slots. I've done this before but I don't
recommend it. Best to have a matching set of the same size, speed,
etc. Having 1GB would help.

Local Drive Volumes

c: (NTFS on drive 0) 29.97 GB 5.88 GB free

You drives are IDE.

CCleaner:

"CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning
tool. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run
faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces
of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally
it contains a fully featured registry cleaner."

http://download.cnet.com/CCleaner/#ixzz2xeWtscqb