Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kindling maker

On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 06:33:47 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:56:55 AM UTC-7, Steve B wrote:
I want to make a hand operated kindling maker.

Steve,
Check out
www.thekindlingmaker.com
Somewhat automated but works real easy. It is also potable so you can take it camping.

Charles

And does it crush beer cans too?

Thats actually very cool.

Gunner

--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"