Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default What am I doing so wrong in this kitchen sink strainer removal process?

"Danny D." wrote:
In hindsight, the funny thing is that my sister kept telling me that
the guy who installed the Kenmore filtering system was far faster than
I was, when all I was doing was replacing the existing plumbing and he
was putting in an entire expensive filtering system in.

Hey, don't take this personally, but your sister sounds like a PITA -
unless she was good naturedly picking on you like family can do.

If she was serious about how long it was taking you to complete the job and
complaining that you can't follow simple instructions, I'd tell her to call
the Kenmore guy back. Make sure she reminds him to bring his glue.