nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny D.[_10_] View Post
In hindsight, the funny thing is that my sister kept telling me that
the guy who installed the Kenmore filtering system was far faster than
I was, when all I was doing was replacing the existing plumbing and he
was putting in an entire expensive filtering system in.
Yes, but that installation guy had already done that job hundreds of times before and already knew what he had to do just by looking under her sink.

This was your first kitchen sink strainer basket.