Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default What am I doing so wrong in this kitchen sink strainer removalprocess?

On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 20:37:55 -0700, wrote:

What Danny D says

I'm not sure what that means.

I made a whole bunch of mistakes, but, at least the result is
much *better* than the jury-rigged contraption that was there
initially, mostly held together with putty.

Since I had assembled and disassembled the pipes quite a few times
trying to figure out how to properly use the squared bushing (before
I gave up on it), I found this particular pair of pliers handy:
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2934/1...b4e2c4e4_b.jpg