Matt Heffron

Default Hollowing - Which set up to use... websites?

Lyn's general review is posted on Fred Holder's More Woodturning website:
http://www.fholder.com/Woodturning/article.htm select "A Brief Survey of Hollowing Tools"
More discussion can be found by searching the archives of the newsgroup on google.com
I searched on "hollowing review lyn" and got a bunch.

Matt Heffron
(I have recently purchased Don Pencil's Scorpion system. It's too new to provide any
comments.)

"jim driskell" wrote in message
Try the hollowing tools sold on donpencil.com they got a great review from
Lyn
" wrote in message
Well, the woodturning bug has bitten me hard again......

Which hollowing system can everyone suggest?
Websites with good plans to make one?

Let me hear your input.... this is the greatest treasure trove of
information on the internet...

Thanks,

Joe