Lewis Dodd

Default Hollowing - Which set up to use... websites?

Well, most of mine has been self schooling, Some pearls from my club:

One guy says anything over 6 inches long, he uses a faceplate, another says
you can only hollow on an average of ten times the diameter of your boring
bar! In other words, my Jameson clone is 1" in diameter, therefore, my
depth is basically limited to 10" as a general rule of thumb. I have done
deeper but control and quality starts to fall off fast. Small shallow
stuff, I like a roundnose scraper.

Regards,
Lewis

--
The truth as I perceive it to be.
Your perception may be different.

" wrote in message
Well, the woodturning bug has bitten me hard again......

Which hollowing system can everyone suggest?
Websites with good plans to make one?

Let me hear your input.... this is the greatest treasure trove of
information on the internet...

Thanks,

Joe