Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Home Depot receipts

On 3/27/2014 7:06 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Well around here they stopped taking returns past 30 days.
I had bought more tha 10k worth of goods when I moved in here, 3 truck
loads. They told me I could return whatever I didn't use any time, so I
bought an extra anywhere from 10 to 20%.

Dayum, that sucks ... it's literally the Eleventh Commandment that both
HD and Lowe's take returns 'no questions asked' around here, as long as
you use a credit card ... and for most cash transactions to boot.

Part of the ritual closing of every job is taking all the pristine
unused items in for charge back. AAMOF, I have a big box on each site
that unused plumbing and electrical parts we buy go into for that very
reason.

Adds up to a beaucoup buck$ in a year ...

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net