Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Home Depot receipts

On 3/27/2014 6:34 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:33:47 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

woodchucker wrote:

Are you allowed to use it for returns. I recently needed a receipt
for a purchase, and they gave it to me, but would not take a return
on the item.

Huh? Why would you need a receipt for a purchase Jeff? As for returns, HD
will look up the card you purchased any item on (as long as it was purchased
on a card), in the absense of a receipt. Whoever told you that you needed a
receipt at HD is dead wrong.

Lowes doesn't need any sort of a receipt, even for cash transactions.
They ask your phone number and store the purchase information using
that.

--

Not here they don't. You don't have a receipt, they are sending you away.

--
Jeff