Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Home Depot receipts

On 3/27/2014 5:50 PM, Leon wrote:
On 3/27/2014 1:33 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:
On 3/27/2014 2:01 PM, Leon wrote:
On 3/27/2014 10:22 AM, WW wrote:
Not everyone has a computer. Then what??? WW

Then you slip into possibly the lower class. Do you actually know some
one that does not have access to a computer?

I actually do, my parents, but they are into their 90's, and not
changing anytime soon.

I would like to think that unless your credit card has an email addy on
file for you the prompt would not even come up.

My dad is 91 and has had a PC since 1987.

My mother-in-law has one too, my dad saw the blinking lights from the
modem and router, said what is that, started telling him, and then he
said "Nevermind, sorry I asked" :-)

Works out for me, glad I do not have to do technical support for them.

--
Froz...