Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RCM hits a new low

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:35:32 -0500, "Terry Coombs"

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 18:07:11 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Jon Danniken wrote:
On 03/26/2014 01:36 PM, wrote:
Begin Rant
[snip]
---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus protection is active.

You know what's even worse than trolls are those idiots who spam the
name of their antivirus software in every message they post....

Jon

It can be turned off , but Avast! doesn't really want you to know
that . I use it and it's turned off on my comp .

How do you turn it off? I never paid much attention to the spam but
that's what it is. And since I paid for Avast I don't think it's my
oblictaion to shill for them too.
Thanks,
Eric

Took me a while to find it ... open the user interface , click on the
little gear thingy in the lower left corner . Next click on active
protection , then the little gear thingy next to the "on" button . Click
next on "behavior" and remove the check from the 3rd box down in "general"
settings . That should do it !

Thanks Terry. Now this message should not contain any spam from Avast.
Cheers,
Eric