Posted to rec.woodworking
Morgans Morgans is offline

Default What is DeWalt/B&D radial arm saw worth?

"-MIKE-" wrote

I should've been more clear. I see people using SCMS with a pulling
cut, just like a RAS. In that case, they are acting in the same way,
probably making the SCMS even more dangerous since it can climb towards
you and up.

--

I disagree with using a SCMS as a push cut. When you do that, the blade is
trying to lift the workpiece off of the bed, and bind it against the fence,

---