Herman de Vries

Default How to make a Self powered sander - Calling Andy C

Rob, at www.hdv.net under "Tools and Tips". I've made several sanders
and it's easy. Actually, the first one I made was in 1979 before I even
had a lathe, but that's another story. There's a downloadable file there.

Alternatively, email me at: and I'll send you the file.

) Join WOW - the information is all there.

Herm

"Rob V" wrote in
news
Hello,

Ive been doing a search on how to make a self powered sander - and saw
several refrences by an AndyC on how he made one - But it really
lacked some detail.

I was curious if he was out there and could provide some more details.

Thanks
-Rob