Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Big iron... nice saw with good price.

On 3/25/2014 10:38 AM, woodchucker wrote:
On 3/25/2014 10:16 AM, dpb wrote:
On 3/25/2014 8:59 AM, Greg Guarino wrote:
On 3/24/2014 6:01 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Leaving aside this fellow's spelling quirks, what do you suppose "duel
14" blades" means? Perhaps just that it comes with a second blade?

Nope, they're dual-arbor...

That's cool, I guess you could mount a rip and crosscut blade and switch
quickly.

Yeah, if I were within a day's drive of Philly I'd already be on me way...

As noted, these are serious machines...the shop where I've seen one in
operation was at Norfolk Navy shops almost 40 yr ago. They had it set
up w/ standard combination on one and a dado set for jointing on the other.