Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default What is DeWalt/B&D radial arm saw worth?

"Max" wrote in message
b.com
On 3/23/2014 10:04 PM, Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
wrote:
I just came across a dewalt 7730 in a house I was
cleaning out. Was going to put it on Craigslist but
had no idea what to ask for it as it is an older
model and I know they are expensive new. Do u think
$200 is a fair asking price?
Your price sounds fair enough. Your dilemma may be
that there just doesn't seem to be as much demand for
radial arm saws as in the past.

Wikipedia says the arrival of the miter saw is largely
responsible. But still points out some advantages that
a RAS has over a TS.

I have both and I wouldn't part with my Radial Arm saw.

Ditto and I wouldn't part with mine either. Sure beats a table saw when you
need to whack a foot off a 10' piece 8/4 oak.

--

dadiOH

Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net