Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What is DeWalt/B&D radial arm saw worth?

wrote:

I just came across a dewalt 7730 in a house I was cleaning out. Was
going to put it on Craigslist but had no idea what to ask for it as
it is an older model and I know they are expensive new. Do u think
$200 is a fair asking price?

Your best best is to do some Craigslist and ebay searches to see what these
things are going for these days. A lot of people may may have fond memories
of maches, but that does not mean you can get the kind of money that fond
memories suggest. Reality is a whole 'nother thing. Best to look and see
what other people are getting for like items. Unfortunately, some machines
that seem like they should command more, just don't. A lot does depend on
where you are, too.

--

-Mike-