Posted to rec.woodworking
Dr. Deb[_5_] Dr. Deb[_5_] is offline

Default O/T: A Question

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:52:19 PM UTC-5, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Anybody have any up to date experience with voice recognition

software such as Dragon.

Years ago tried it's predecessor, Naturally Speaking,

but it lacked a lot.

Lew

It works, and works rather well. There is a learning curve, as there is with any program, and its not perfect. That being said, it does work well AFTER you get it to recognize how YOU speak. I had some material that I needed to copy from a source book for a talk I was giving. Being able to just read it into Dragon was really a huge help.

Deb