Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default We Never Know

On 3/22/2014 1:18 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 09:01:57 -0700, "jloomis"
wrote:

Those poesies keep smelling better and better.

About time to do some sailing while still able and warmer
weather is coming to enjoy it.

What's your way to enjoy those poesies?

Lew

I'm still employed, but doing less and less and taking time off more
and more. I have a very unusual job in that I can come and go as I
please, take off all the time I want, and I like the people I work
with. No stress, no deadlines, no good reason to outright retire.

We've been traveling a bit more. This summer I hope to take a very
long road trip from here in CT to granddaughter's graduation in Las
Vegas with stops on the way back at Yellowstone, Mr. Rushmore and a
dozen other places along the way. Three to four weeks with no
timetable other than the graduation.

I'm the other way, un-employed and doing more and more at each job, for
less money. Jobs are short lived, and layoffs keep happening.
Also the terrain has changed, and those in charge are foriegn, and the
value is very skewed, they place more value in people who are quiet and
don't deal with problems, and don't voice them. Those that identify
prolbmes are themselves the problem.

A new world order.

--
Jeff