IMM

Default Views on Potterton Suprema and Megaflow?

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

Also look at the Boilermate, however with
the Systemate is better when mated
to a condensing boiler as the CH is heated
directly from the boiler, so the
Glow Worm will modulate the burner down
when the house reaches temperature,
promoting efficiency. I have a Systemate
with a condensing boiler and it
works brilliantly.

That's odd. I could have sworn that these take up too much space and
that you have a combi. At least you did according to a post on 11th
September when you had an Ariston Microgenus.

I have two place . In my London pad I have a Microgenus. because of the
location the smallest cased combi around had to go in and the Ariston was
one of two choices. There are more now. Also a plume could not be
tolerated.

The Systemate is the most advanced heat bank around.

---