Andy Hall

Default Views on Potterton Suprema and Megaflow?

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:58:44 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Also look at the Boilermate, however with the Systemate is better when mated
to a condensing boiler as the CH is heated directly from the boiler, so the
Glow Worm will modulate the burner down when the house reaches temperature,
promoting efficiency. I have a Systemate with a condensing boiler and it
works brilliantly.

That's odd. I could have sworn that these take up too much space and
that you have a combi. At least you did according to a post on 11th
September when you had an Ariston Microgenus.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl