Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM[_3_] GMM[_3_] is offline

Default Bonfires

On 19/03/2014 10:24, mogga wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 20:34:53 +0000, GMM GlMiMa-AT-yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Well, I made a big effort this weekend to get everything I could, from
the winter's accumulation, into the two green wheelie bins we have paid
for, by putting everything through the shredder, which made a huge
difference for some types of waste. I still wound up with a few bags,

If it's just green waste then compost it or use it as mulch. No
bonfire needed, no bins.

Well, that's OK if you like having huge piles of rotting greenery acting
as nesting sites for rodents around the garden.
Most of us are happier with bin or burn.