Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Delta DJ-20 question

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 00:07:11 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:00:01 -0400,
wrote:
I certainly wouldn't automatically assume they'll get worse. The new
company may have more money to spend. ...or not, but we can't know
that from the article.

But, wouldn't you agree that their prime motive usually is profit?

Isn't that the purpose of a corporation? With a public, for profit,
corporation (this isn't), it's the law.

And, that is frequently consolidation and/or efficiency improvements
of some type aka cutbacks.

Frequently, it's the acquisition of a company in trouble, by a company
with deeper pockets, too.

But, as you say, the article gives limited information.