Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 02:43:24 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Just use an unofficial "alarm clock".

http://www.weapons-universe.com/Personal_Defense/Saps/Police_Leather_Slapper.jpg

Maybe you can consider one of the new walking canes.

http://www.amazon.com/Trusty-Cane-As-Seen-On/dp/B00IA41CUU/ref=sr_1_6/180-4425927-0072132?ie=UTF8&qid=1394151536&sr=8-6&keywords=hurrycane

Hey that cane is really neat! I may get one to use as a "Night Cane". I
just got in a lot of stuff from Amazon so I may order that cane to see
what it's like. I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee a week ago and it's a lot
easier to get into than my RAM B150. I have one of these to use on those
dobads who decide to tangle with me:

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ns_380acp.html

A friend recently went back to Macon. Brought his Kahr P9 back.
Originally paid $250 for it, new. Look at the price now. It fits my
hand very well, nice feel and fits in your pocket without being seen.
Nice pistol...but he won't give it to me

http://www.kahr.com/Pistols/Kahr-P9-Black.asp

Yup, prices are up and supply is short. That is why I would go to a big
retailer ( Kay bella) and try a few. Glocks have a good rep but I didn't
like the grip angle. More ergo in the newer designs.

--
Tekkie