Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On 3/15/2014 9:41 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:36:01 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

That's a nice looking pistol, reminds me of my beloved Browning
Hi-Power that I owned years ago except for the shorter length. I
haven fired my .380 yet so I'm going to have to go to the range,
buy some ammo and exercise it. The price tells me the company is
very proud of that firearm. ^_^

TDD,

Check this out.

"Raw video of 9yr old competition shooter schooling the NJ Law and
Public Safety Committee regarding the 10 round magazine capacity
limit A2006."

Scroll down to her video...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/03/15/9-year-old-shyanne-roberts-speaks-new-jersey-hearing-over-gun-bill

Makes me proud!!!

I wonder what would happen if voters signed a petition and demanded that
a law be passed which would limit the size of a politician's bank
account? ^_^

TDD