Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On 3/6/2014 6:20 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 06 Mar 2014 11:13:11 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 3/5/2014 4:57 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 05 Mar 2014 15:52:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 3/4/2014 4:08 AM, Luke C Feur wrote:

snip

Shut the **** up you handicapped bag of ****

Satan Jr. you are welcome to try, name the time and place. ^_^

TDD

"Just hit him with this $5 wrench until he tells us"

I'll limp after him and whack him upside the head with my new cane.
It's one of those folding types that is made of aluminum tube
sections held together with a bungee type cable so if I whacked
someone in the head, the sections would pop loose, wrap around and
whack him around his head again. ^_^

TDD

Just use an unofficial "alarm clock".

http://www.weapons-universe.com/Personal_Defense/Saps/Police_Leather_Slapper.jpg

Maybe you can consider one of the new walking canes.

http://www.amazon.com/Trusty-Cane-As-Seen-On/dp/B00IA41CUU/ref=sr_1_6/180-4425927-0072132?ie=UTF8&qid=1394151536&sr=8-6&keywords=hurrycane

Hey that cane is really neat! I may get one to use as a "Night Cane". I
just got in a lot of stuff from Amazon so I may order that cane to see
what it's like. I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee a week ago and it's a lot
easier to get into than my RAM B150. I have one of these to use on those
dobads who decide to tangle with me:

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ns_380acp.html

^_^
TDD