GEORGII1

Default Hollowing

That Trent Bosch puts on a good demonstration and you get a chance that demo is
worth going out of the way to see.

Jolyn

OOps. I guess I made the same mistake as John Jordan. (Wow, imagine me being
able to say that!) I had intended my reply to be sent to Stuart directly.
Try the site again
http://www.rizomausa.com/brtools/3/ comes up fine for me.
If you still can't get it I'll email a copy directly to you. It happens to be
one of my favorite pieces.
The technique of the light and dark wood vessel in a vessel is Trent Bosch's
and he happily shares it with the world in demonstrations and workshops.You
can
visit his website at:
http://www.trentbosch.com
He came to our club last spring for three days and we really enjoyed his
visit. I highly recommend him as a demonstrator and teacher.
I'll be posting several more photos in the coming days of works by club
members
who took his hands-on classes.