Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default The Curio Cabinets Are Done

On 3/12/2014 7:29 PM, Bill wrote:
Leon wrote:
The man I use for glass came today and installed the glass. He did a
great job as usual..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/13114369693/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/13114372953/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/13114271325/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/13114540325/

Congratulations! If it was my work I would be proud that they came out
at the same height, and that they don't lean (a half a cm at the bottom
could made a big difference at the top!) In fact, it sounds all that
much tougher to make a "pair" of something, because it would seem to
invite comparison... You were obviously successful!

Cheers,
Bill

Thank you Bill.

You will learn that the key to things coming out the same is to cut all
of the pieces for both cabinets at the same time. ;~)