Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Delta DJ-20 question

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:56:08 AM UTC-5, John Grossbohlin wrote:
In my experience (I have a DJ-20 and have and have used Griz tools) you'd find the Delta to be a more refined machine.

I've used a old Delta and own a late 80s model Powermatic. I find them nearly the same. I don't know of the new machines.

In the used department, be patient and get what you want. Don't settle for something less. You'll eventually find a good deal. Also, a long table is most desirable, especially if you settle for a 6" unit.

Sonny