Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael[_24_] Michael[_24_] is offline

Default Logosol question

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:10:59 PM UTC-5, Mike Marlow wrote:
Michael wrote:

That's what I was thinking too. For $200.00, it looks pretty do-able

if the video is any indication. I have a Stihl 290, so it doesn't

have the beef that the chainsaw in the video has. The other

alternative is to save my pennies for a couple of years and get the

stand up model that cranks a chainsaw through the log. It's hard to

imagine, though, that I would get my money back on a $1500.00

investment (as if an investment has ever prevented me from buying

anything before).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xgo...HfdVSPmTc0F1_I

You just had to go and do that, didn't you? You just had to post that link.

Do you have any idea at all how much time I've already wasted because of

that, and how much more time I'm going to waste? Sheese...

--

-Mike-

I've watched it several times and it just keeps getting better every time.