Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Logosol question

Michael wrote:

That's what I was thinking too. For $200.00, it looks pretty do-able
if the video is any indication. I have a Stihl 290, so it doesn't
have the beef that the chainsaw in the video has. The other
alternative is to save my pennies for a couple of years and get the
stand up model that cranks a chainsaw through the log. It's hard to
imagine, though, that I would get my money back on a $1500.00
investment (as if an investment has ever prevented me from buying
anything before).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xgo...HfdVSPmTc0F1_I

You just had to go and do that, didn't you? You just had to post that link.
Do you have any idea at all how much time I've already wasted because of
that, and how much more time I'm going to waste? Sheese...

--

-Mike-