Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Logosol question

On Monday, March 10, 2014 4:01:37 PM UTC-7, Michael wrote:
Has anyone used this Logosol? It looks like it could actually work.

http://tinyurl.com/p93hk8a

Thanks.

Not too efficient but effective.

I thought getting that first cut might take some extra equipment as it does.. And that is a pretty beefy saw. Need to be sure you have the right setup for the length of logs you want to mill. I would also opt for getting the log up higher to save the back. So some rigging or other options could help. Not bad for a backwoods operation.