Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Table Saw purchase question

On 3/10/2014 5:10 PM, Bill wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:

Yes it is BUT many bars have been held liable for over serving
customers that were involved in an accident. The bar did not make
the spirits and they did not make the customer drink the drink....

Yes, but that's quite a bit different.

I agree. I doubt that even Leon even believes it at this point.

What I believe and what I think is right are two different things.

I believe that it is not beyond a possibility that if you are in any way
involved or associated with any form of delivery of a product that may
at any time cause harm to the end user that an ambulance chaser has you
on his radar.

Is that right? no. IMHO only the manufacturer of a defective product
should be held liable. No one in between.