Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter[_14_] Peter[_14_] is offline

Default OT Car insurance complaints

On 3/9/2014 3:03 PM, wrote:
going to try Amica, or USAA later this year, but will also be looking
for homeowners package-discount also

marc

If you meet their qualification requirements, I highly recommend USAA.
I've been using their insurance products continuously since 1977 and
(unfortunately) have had several claims over those years on both my auto
and home owner's policies. Without exception, in three widely different
geographic areas, their service has been exemplary with respect to speed
of service/settlement, quality of adjustors and recommended repair
referrals, and fairness. Their rates are low compared with the
competition. When considering their rates, you have to not only
consider the quoted premium, but the fact that there are yearly partial
premium rebates that offset the already low premiums paid. I say this
only as a customer, and have no other affiliation or arrangement with
them.