Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mahamahafarhat@gmail.com is offline

Default FS: Grass Valley, tools and ****...

On Monday, March 3, 2014 12:36:35 AM UTC+2, janders wrote:
Here's some stuff for sale in a few Picasa albums;

This is big stuff, must be picked up in Grass Valley by first week of

April at the -very- latest, as I anticipate leaving for AU middle of

April. Sooner is better.

https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/BigStuff?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJjvp7WGrLyUjwE& feat=directlink

In addition, I have a Series I Bridgeport, VS head, readout, power feed,

no vise $3k

Millport, my old CNC, long term project to convert back to manual. New

spindle bearings, new lead screws, ways good. Two speed motor and step

pulleys, 5400 max rpm. Needs finishing off on the head for power down

feed to work, needs toothed belt for back gear (metric, won't take BP

belt) $500

Emglo 5hp 220 single phase, 80 gallon air compressor $400

Misc shop stuff:

https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/StuffForSale?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPLFqPXC-dim9wE&feat=directlink

with more to come...

Liner slides, stepper motors, drivers, and misc stuff for home CNC:

https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/CNCStuff?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCI7MjMXI9biViQE& feat=directlink

And finally, my book collection again. With a couple exceptions, Engines

of High Output and the technical encyclopedia, I am open to offers, and

the more you buy, the more likely I'll accept an offer.

Any tech books not sold by departure, I'll take with me and donate to

various clubs in the area, they won't get tossed.

https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/ForSale_Books?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCP7b4_7d79u CaQ&feat=directlink

Only responding to emails sent to

Sorry, but I have a tight deadline and don't have time to try and

correlate various emails and try to figure out who spoke up first.

Jon

Now you could get all in one from Hello World Magazine. The Hello World Magazine is a free online magazine which deals with fashion, beauty, homemade craft, recipe, entertainment, study, traveling and much more only for you. It would change your lifestyle. http://www.helloworldmagazine.com