Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT Car insurance complaints

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:03:01 PM UTC-7, wrote:
going to try Amica, or USAA later this year, but

will also be looking for homeowners package-discount also

marc

I thought Amica was supposed to be one of the better ones, but they are refusing to pay for my repairs that one of their insured caused when she ran into me. I can't afford to fix the car and then sue them, so I might hire a lawyer as soon as I get a firm estimate from my local body shop.

So no, I would not insure with them.

Guess there's no such thing as an ethical insurer.
HB