Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FFFFFFF

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 15:16:14 -0400, Bill

On Sat, 08 Mar 2014 21:31:09 -0500, Larry Kraus
wrote:

I just flood the zone with mechanical pencils. There's at least one
in reach from anywhere. ;-)
If I have one pencil, I can keep track of it for weeks. If I have a
dozen, I'll lose 11 of them in a week.

Oh, absolutely! ...but I'd still have the one I needed. ;-)

BTW, I must have a dozen-dozen laying around the shop, somewhere. I
have at least two dozen in my office at work, and it's only 8'x8'.
When I say "flood the zone", I do mean it. ;-)

Recognizing this problem. One of the first things I did after I copied
Swingman's workbench design, was to put a "pencil cup" on the corner of it.
As it's been knocked over a couple of times, I will advise that this is
not the best place for it.

How about appropriate sized holes, drilled in the posts at 30degrees
from vertical? It doesn't work so well on my saw table, though. ;-)

How's your Unisaur coming?